Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blogging Update

I am SO excited! I haven't posted in awhile because I am working on a new blogging project. I plan to launch a whole new blog September 1st! I'm taking the month of August to read, research and start writing as well as doing the web design for the blog. When it launches I will be posting the link here and then I will be using this blog only for family adventures :) This blog will also be linked in my new one so that those of you who want to keep up with my personal adventures can do so :)


Also, I am taking a Facebook break for awhile, but I'm currently exploring twitter and how I can best utilize it for my blog :)


Follow me Alli's Twitter :) 


Also, if you need to contact me feel free to shoot me an email alli@greatlakeschurch.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!