Monday, November 1, 2010

My Eleven List for Monday :)

1. It's almost ten o'clock. I should go to bed, but I'm still waiting on my bedding to get dry : / boo. 


2. I reworked my week this week and took today semi off. By that I just mean I didn't go anywhere, I am amazed at the amount of things I got done around the house and for work. 


3. Klaeyton once again refused to take a nap, and he totally fell asleep at six o' clock and is still sleeping. 


4. I wonder if he'll be waking me up at 5 am. 


5. Baby J is due in six weeks. I can't say too many times how it can't come quick enough. 


6. I feel like my belly became a shelf overnight. 


7. I've been sitting most of the day and my back still hurts. 


8. I think I've peed at least 20 times today. This has got to end soon. 


9. Klaeyton absolutely loves soup. I think I should do some recipe searching for good crock pot soup. 


10. It's November already. Wow. Where did this year go to?


11. I'm watching Monday Night Football on my computer but all the commercials are foreign and in a language I have no idea how to understand. It's kind of weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!