Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Take It Back Moment

I can.t even begin to list the amount of amazing mommy moments I.ve had the last week or so, and it.s because I.ve started looking for them. But tonight, I had one of those wish I could take it back moments....


I.ve had a very long day, I shouldn.t be nearly as tired as I am, but I.m quite exhausted. Klaeyton is on this biting me and pinching me thing to get my attention. Well...as he ran around the house in just his diaper tonight, I was momentarily resting on the couch spacing out when K walked up and bit me. He bit me hard. Right in the leg. As I began to screech and my leg jumped, I shouted "No" and flicked his cheek, and it was a lot meaner and harsher than I intended it to be and the next thing I knew I was staring at a red faced tantrum throwing pouty lipped little boy that began to stomp his feet and pull away from me. I don.t even know if he can understand an apology but it was truly one of those moments I'll never forget because it wasn.t right. It was mean. And I felt terrible. 


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!