Monday, February 28, 2011

Dress Up?

A forewarning before I get to this post...I've been making notes to myself when a blogging moment arises and I have a whole list of stuff I want to blog about and since remembering my ideas are one of the hardest part I think you can expect more from me on a regular basis :)


We had Jules dedicated this past Sunday. And I have to say she looked so darn cute. 
But speaking of looking cute...it's a pain. I don't understand why people dress their kids like this on a regular basis. It's obnoxious. And I know that it can't be comfortable. I can only imagine what she was thinking when I took this picture... "Really mom? You're going to put me in this frumpy flowery dress with an itchy layer of fish netting underneath? You're crazy" But no worries I didn't pay money for this dress, it was given to me along with about three others that I'll have to find occasions for. 

Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!