Monday, February 21, 2011

The First Video Attempt..."I'm Batman!"


I wrote this post about four days ago but for some reason have been struggling to get the video to upload. I've tried leaving it up for hours and it still won't upload. Anyone know how to fix this?
So instead I'm re-routing you here so that you can watch it (if you haven't already)

Back now? Ok. So here is the rest of the post I wrote four days ago :)
Klaeyton's vocabulary is through the roof now as he will pretty much repeat anything you say. I had to post this video because I still laugh every time I watch it. And by laugh, I mean actually laugh out loud even if I'm the only one in the room. I can't help it. It's hilarious. I bet you laughed when you watched it...didn't you?


I have to admit I have it pretty good right now as a parent. Klaeyton's old enough to carry a conversation on with (even if he does repeat himself eight million times) and he still gives me kisses and hugs (of course when he wants to), yet he's independent and likes time to himself. I can't even describe what it's like to watch him grow and to watch this little personality blossom. I know I'm totally a mom when I tear up when watching him sing the whole itsy bitsy spider song by himself.
Jules is two and a half months old and is still in the sleeping a lot stage, so I get to snuggle her whenever I want, well almost. Sometimes I feel like I'll never accomplish all the things on my list of things to do, but I do make sure to take time out to snuggle both those kiddos. I'm still working on not feeling so overwhelmed and trying not to be a perfectionist with everything. I have good days and not so good days. Anyways, back to Jules. I pierced her ears. Bring on the criticism! I had her pediatrician do them and I won't lie, I felt awful because she got her shots the same day. They gave her tylenol but I still felt like the most wretched mom ever. She was such a trooper though. Check out her bling...




Hopefully I can figure out why the videos won't post. I'd love to post them on here as well as facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!