Monday, February 14, 2011

A Post That Doesn't Have Much To Do With Valentine's Day

I'm not big on Valentine's Day. The whole idea and concept is nice, except that it gets turned into a massive hallmark holiday that puts entirely too much pressure on the male gender to out do what they did the previous year. Besides, I have a fantastic hubby who does nice things for me throughout the entire year. :)


I figured I should open this new post with a tid bit on Valentine's Day since that is in fact what today is. Whew, it's the middle of February already. Time is flying by. But I guess that's what happens when you have two children, are working and go to school. I'm just trying really hard not to miss anything. 


They're growing so fast. Klaeyton is pretty much fully potty trained and his speech is awesome! Everyday he does something to make me laugh, smile, and sometimes want to cry because he's not my little baby boy anymore. Jules is awake and alert a lot and Klaeyton just loves her. He's always talking to her and wanting to know where she is. In this picture he was telling her about Jungle Book and she was just cooing away at him. 


She already looks so big :) She's now 10 lbs 6 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. She has short legs. She can still wear newborn pants :) And if you look closely you can see her earrings. I pierced her ears (insert debate here :)
One of my favorite pictures :) she is always go cross-eyed and in this pic it's just the one eye but it's enough to make that smile look a little crazy.














School is going well. A little rough at times. I think I let myself get discouraged and I shouldn't. I'm just as capable as anyone even if my undergrad degree is in something completely unrelated.  If anything I have already learned to plan better (and I didn't think I could get any better at that) just so that I can get everything done that needs to be done. Speaking of school work...that's what I have to get to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!