Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Five Iron Frenzy

I have a feeling there will be quite a few blogging moments today. Mainly because the weather is so cruddy and I don't have a whole lot of pressing things on my to-do list. Which I must say is a rare occurrence, so I plan on enjoying this fulfilling day of doing nothing of great importance. 


I am currently sitting on my couch laughing as Klaeyton runs around slamming doors as Matt sits in the lazy boy with a cup of coffee as the new Five Iron Frenzy dvd plays in the background. You see, Klaeyton has this newfound obsession with concert dvd's. It all began with the Something Corporate one Matt has and is now evolving to the various other ones we now own including Yellowcard, AFI and now the brand new Five Iron Frenzy one. Which I will admit, I have seen bits and pieces of and actually like.  He runs around yelling and flaying his arms about while stopping every once in awhile to stomp his feet and clap his hands in time with the music. 


Yesterday the music teacher at Klaeyton's daycare stopped me on my way out the door. She said he would clap and stomp in beat with the music and asked if he did this regularly at home. I just smiled and shook my head. I was thinking to myself...that boy is definitely a Harden. Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!