Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lost and Found

Do you ever just feel really lost? I think lately I've felt more lost yet more found than ever. I know that doesn.t make a whole lot of sense but it.s like this...I.m going to be 25 this year. Old. yes I know that isn.t terribly old but it.s high enough to make me feel old. and I feel like I have no idea what I.m supposed to be doing career wise. I.m starting to despise my job more and more. Don.t get me wrong though...I.m more than grateful to even have a job but I feel like I.m not really doing anything worth while. 


But every morning when I.m sitting at the computer and I hear, "Ma-Ma" I get this unexplainable giddyness in my stomach. I go into Klaeyton.s room to find him standing in his crib clutching his stuffed dog yelling "Ma-Ma! Ma-Ma!" When I lift him up it.s like getting the first whiff of coffee when you wake up in the morning, or the first time you hear birds chirping in Spring. It's relieving and comforting. Comfortable. That.s the perfect word to describe it. Found. I feel found. Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!