Friday, May 27, 2011

Almost A Month's Worth

A lot can take place when I'm a slacker. Here's a jist:


We had a really nice day and took the kids to the lake for the first time. We didn't attempt the water, although I did try to get Klaeyton to put his feet in. But of course the playground was his favorite part. 
He did like playing in the sand with Daddy though. Check out that face. 
Yes my daughter is quite the chubby wubby. Check out those legs :)
You know a Harden picture isn't complete without ridiculous faces. 
Sadly, this is the only picture of the four of us so far. We have some work to do. 
Jules does this every time we give her a bottle. It's like she's saying "Praise God for food!"
At Great Lakes Church...we start em early :)
This has become one of my favorite pictures. I thought having one child was amazing. Watching the two of them makes my heart melt in ways I didn't know was possible. 


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!