Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Day of Deals!

I scored some awesome deals yesterday and figured I would share. I went to three different stores and only had five different transactions.  The total value of everything I bought (these are sale prices, not all of my receipts show retail value) was $84.04 + tax and I only spent $26.09 + tax! Here we go...



Walgreens:
Transaction #1:
2 Colgate Toothpastes (on sale 2/$5)
     I used a $1.00 off manufact. coupon and I had a $1 Register Reward from my last trip
Total: $3.00 + tax and I received $2 in RR

Transaction #2:
2 Right Guard Deodorant ($4.49 on sale Buy One Get One Free)
     I used a Buy One Get One Free Coupon so both were FREE!
2 Got2Be Products ($5.99 and on sale BOGO)
     I used a $2.00 off Manufact. coupon so I got both for $3.99!
2 Jumbo Packs Diapers (on sale 2/$10)
     I used 2 Walgreens $2.00 off coupons so both packs were $6!
2 Off Clip ons (on sale for $7.99 each)
     I used a $2.00 off Manufact coupon, a $1.00 off Walgreens coupon and a BOGO coupon  
     so I got both for $4.99!
    I also used my $2.00 RR from the first transaction 
Total: $12.97 + tax

     
Target:
Transaction #1:
Banana Boat Lotion (on sale for $4.99)
Banana Boat Chapstick (on sale for $1.79)
Total: $6.78 + tax and I got a $5.00 gift card back

Transaction #2:
Not Pictured: 2 small bags Trolli Gummi Worms :) ($1.28)
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner (on sale $3.79 each)
     I used a $3.00 off 2 manufact. coupon and Target was also running the deal where you 
     got a styling product free 
Pantene Hairspray FREE
I used my $5.00 gift card
Total: $.86 + tax


Giant Eagle:
Not pictured: A bag of Lays chips (on sale $1.99) and a 2-liter of A&W Root Beer (on sale $1)
2 Oral B Toothbrushes (on sale 2/$3)
     I used a $1.50/2 manufact. coupon so both were only $1.50
Caress Body Wash (Retail price, not on sale, $4.49)
     I used an eCoupon for $1.00 off 
     I used a (doubled $.75) $1.50 manufact. coupon so it only ended up being $1.99
I had a $4 RR from my last trip 
Total: $2.48 + tax

I'm really stoked about doing the couponing life group in the fall so I think I'm going to start using this section of my blog to begin planning how that's going to work. We have to start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!