Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Pish-Posh of Stuff

Yay! It's grocery shopping day. But naturally I would wake up this morning remembering an expense that I haven't taken into account for the month that had to be paid today. Small damper but nothing unmanageable. I think if managing finances was easy my life would be just a little bit too great. :) 


It's amazing that it's almost nine and K is still asleep. It could be that I had him up late again last night. I feel like such a terrible mom sometimes, keeping my toddler out until 11 which is 3 hours well past his bedtime. But I do know this. Once Baby Harden #2 arrives I won't be able to do that. Taking one child to Applebees to enjoy some karaoke while Daddy's at work is one thing...but two? Yeah right. I don't even think I'm that brave. And lately finding a sitter has become a little bit more of a challenge. I already know it will be rough when there's two of them. 


Klaeyton's new thing is telling everything Bu-Bye. Bu-bye car, Bu-Bye dog, it's like everything we leave behind he has to make sure to give his farewells to. It's awfully cute. I wish I could peek into his brain on more than one occasion. I think he's really intelligent like Matt is and I wish there was a way I could see what's going on in there. 


Last night during Karaoke he was so well behaved. I can really only count the curl under a rock in public moments on one hand with K. As wonderful as that it, it makes me think, Oh No what will the next one be like? Complete opposite I'm sure. 


She's def a mover. I can feel her all the time now doing acrobatics in my belly. I can't wait till I'm just a little bit bigger so that Klaeyton can feel her too. I'm looking forward to the look on his face and seeing how he'll react. It's hard to believe I'm already half way there. Then again, we are def not ready yet. There's so much to do! I really should get hopping. 


Well anywho, I need to make my grocery list and enjoy my few moments of peace and quiet while everyone in the house is still sleeping. Despite my love for noise, it's def nice to have some time to myself in the mornings :)


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!