Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Eight List For Wednesday!

1. I feel so blessed with my two beautiful children and my wonderful husband. I could shout it from the rooftops. 


2. As blessed as I feel, I have no motivation to get off my couch right now :)


3. Klaeyton is still sleeping and it's almost 7. I should probably wake him, but I'm afraid that if I do, he'll just be a cranky mess. Maybe he'll just stay asleep. That would be ideal. 


4. Last night Klaeyton insisted on sleeping in the bed with us at about 2 am. And I was too tired to fight him. Well, the baby kept waking him up and I think he was getting mad. He would throw his body around the bed and "humph" really loudly. At one point, I turned the lamp on and he literally got out of bed and walked over and turned it off. I said, "Klaeyton, mommy needs that light to change the baby" and he just looked at me and said, "No!" and got back into bed. I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe he'll learn and start staying in his own bed. :)


5. I will hopefully be going back in to see the lactation consultants tomorrow to get a weight check and hopefully some help getting Julyiet latched better. Unfortunately, lanolin has become my best friend. 


6. I'm already starting to get cabin fever from being in the house so much. It's going to be an adventure but I will have to be creative in finding things to keep us from going crazy this winter :)


7. I haven't been very hungry lately. I've only been eating like once a day. It's weird, I thought after having Baby J and nursing, I'd want to eat all the time. Hopefully, it's just an adjustment thing and will soon pass. 


8. I got accepted into my grad school program! I start January 12. I got my letter the day I went into labor, a little weird yes I know, so in all the hustle and bustle of the baby, it got kind of forgotten. But I'm quite stoked. I get to make a campus visit in January also and I'm pretty excited about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!