Friday, December 31, 2010

Some Of My Favorite Moments of 2010

Some of my favorite moments in 2010 :) (warning: some of these pictures you may have already seen, too bad. Deal with it :)


February 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Whatcha doin later tonight Lana?"
Lana "Ewww"
What was going on: We had Lana and Parker over one evening for a playdate...for some reason I can't remember :)




May 2010
Caption-
I guess we really do look a little bit alike :)
What was going on: This was the night of Katie's 8th grade formal and when I realized my little sister was about to be a high schooler. Not to mention my pang of envy with that gorgeous hair of hers ;)




July 2010
Caption-
Check out that good lookin family :)
What was going on: We made our first trip to Michigan and I was able to meet and visit with some of Matt's family that I hadn't met yet. We had a blast. And for the record I'm pregnant not fat ;)






June 2010 
Caption-
Matt really, can we ever have a decent picture?
What was going on: Matt and I were at my cousin's wedding reception where we only knew a handful of people and well let's just say it was an interesting time. 




July 2010
Caption-
"You're going down!"
What was going on: We had three softball teams for church this past summer and this was after the Harden/Krase showdown. And to be honest I can't even remember who won :)






July 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Mom quit! I'm trying to enjoy this tram ride!"
What was going on: We went to the zoo a couple times and Klaeyton's most favorite part was riding the tram. Go figure :)








July 2010
Caption- Ha. See Picture. 
What was going on: Well...this was when we officially found out that we were having a girl, after a while of thinking Baby Harden #2 was a boy. It was a great day. 






August 2010
Caption-
Daddy "Are you ready Kaytoo?"
What was going on: We went to the Lorain County Fair with the Collins family and Klaeyton got to enjoy his first roller coaster ride. His face was priceless. You could tell he was scared, but he loved every second of it. And I must say I feel awfully blessed that he was able to do it with his Daddy :)






September 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Higher Pini higher!"
What was going on: One evening Katie and I took K to the park. I snapped this picture and have loved it ever since. And Klaeyton...well...he loves his Pini that's for sure. 






October 2010
Caption-
Ha. Check out that face. 
What was going on: My little baby boy turned 2. And we ventured to have his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese and it actually went really well. And he still plays with that crown :)










October 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Hay-ride FUN!"
What was going on: We took Klaeyton to Red Wagon Farm for the first time this year and I swear he still talks about hayrides. He loves them. 






Halloween 2010
Caption-
Quail Man and a Matt clone
What was going on: They dressed up for church (don't worry Matt took off the underwear before getting on stage :) and crazy enough everybody knew who Heather was supposed to be :)




December 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "I really want to throw this at you and yell DODGEBALL!"
What was going on: This year Klaeyton was really involved in helping us put up the Christmas decorations. He actually did a decent job spreading out the ornaments on the tree. 




December 2010 (The picture isn't too great, but the memory is :)
Caption-
Me "Holy cow I'm at a high school basketball game and I feel extremely old"
What was going on: Katie is on the high school dance team and here she is about to make her debut :) I wanted to cry. 






December 2010
Caption-
Julyiet "AHHHHHHHHH! Put me back in!"
What was going on: Well if you can't tell from the picture...nevermind. Anywho, this is Julyiet making her arrival known to the world :) 






December 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Ok. I stole all this dough from everyone else, now what do I do with it?"
What was going on: We moved the cookie making tradition to our house this year and I must say it was awesome. 








December 2010
Caption-
Yes it's a naked picture of my baby :)
What was going on: This is one of the holiday cards Sarah Yoder made for me. I don't care what anyone says, she may be naked but I love this picture. 






December 2010
Caption-
Everybody together now, "Awwwwweeeee!"
What was going on: This is another picture Sarah took for me. It's the first professional picture of my two beautiful children and I absolutely love it.  To view the whole album click here :) She took some amazing pictures. 








Lastly,
Christmas 2010
Caption-
Klaeyton "Cheese!"
Julyiet "Shhh I'm sleeping!"
What was going on: I can't believe K actually smiled and was so cooperative with Santa. This is def a keeper :)






Of course there are so many more great moments from 2010, but it would take me forever to share them all. But I hope that you at least got a glimpse of how great this year was for us. I know how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband and two beautiful, healthy children. Here's to another great year at the Harden house :)

Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!