Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My OCD and Klaeyton :)

Change is a good thing. Spontaneity isn't evil. It's ok if things aren't perfect. I have to keep telling myself these things. That things can't always stay the same, that it's ok that everything isn't planned out to the last second, that a sock on the floor isn't the end of the world. I've always been a little obsessive compulsive, but sadly I think it's gotten worse since I became a mom. Now how much sense does that make?


So the last two weeks have been both eventful and stressful because of this character trait I can't seem to shake. It seems like the more I have to do, the more I fret about getting things done. I keep praying. And I keep telling myself, "Alli slow down." I know things will settle. 


On a lighter note, I have to share this picture. 

This is what happens when Klaeyton refuses to take a nap :) He falls asleep eating m&m's. Yes that's m&m on his back. I'm not really sure how it got there. 

And I wanted to share this one too
I think this is the picture I'll blow up at his graduation party. :)

Ok one more of Klaeyton
and Matt...Oh aren't they cute?

And while we're sharing pictures and happy moments I have realized that I haven't hardly posted or written about Jules very much...so my next post will be dedicated to her :)

Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!