Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Nine List for Tuesday :)

1. Klaeyton took a nap today! Woo Hoo! He has been fighting them for almost two weeks now and I was starting to get super worried that he may really be trying to give it up. I felt like I got about a million more things accomplished today than yesterday :)


2. I bought an All You magazine at Wal Mart today...um...where has this been my whole life? It's perfect for me. It's a magazine devoted to coupons, saving money and organizing. It's a whole whopping $2.50 and you'll get that back in just a fraction of the coupons offered. Not to mention I noticed that in their fashion section, the models are wearing clothes that are actually affordable. Example: not $500 shoes :) 


3. We start Life Groups back up again tomorrow night and I'm super excited. Especially since we're doing A Case For A Creator by Lee Strobel. 


4. Strep throat and yucky sicknesses are spreading around like wildfire this winter and thankfully, up until now we haven't been hit too bad. Now, I sound like a man and Jules is still really stuffy. Klaeyton sounds a little better and Matt is still going through like a box of tissues a day. Hot tea is my new best friend. 


5. I totally won the superbowl for my fantasy football league. And yes I was the only female :) point for us! :)


6. Jules is starting to pop out of her newborn clothes so that's all I've been putting her in so that she can at least get some wear out of them. I'll take her in on Monday for a weight check. 


7. I start school next Wednesday. Honestly, I am kind of terrified. I've been praying about it a lot. 


8. I found a case for my Kindle at Target that I really like, but I'm having trouble paying 30 bucks for it. I mean really? And I want an elight for it too, but they're just as expensive. I think that's kind of ridiculous. 


9. I'm pretty stoked that Amazon has started lending books for the Kindle. And recently I found some really awesome free promotional books :)


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!