Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Little Jules

Jules is now 9 1/2 pounds! Wow! And she's 21 1/2 inches long! And today she is six weeks old. And I can't even begin to tell you how fast it has gone by. Definitely faster than it did with Klaeyton. I attribute it to a couple of things. 1. She's a second child and with K I couldn't wait to see how he would grow, with Jules I know what to expect and I just want her to stay little. 2. I have about 8 million things going on and am so busy that sometimes it's easy to forget to savor the moment. 


My baby girl is eating well and taking a bottle. She smiles a lot and is beginning to coo and ahh at us. She loves tummy time and her head is constantly drenched in Klaeyton spit from all the kisses he gives her :)



Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!