Friday, June 10, 2011

The Outline to Storing Coupons!

I'm excited about talking about how to store coupons because I've done a few different things and I'm confident that they work. The first thing you should know about storing coupons is that there is no right way to do it. It's all about what works best for you. I will actually be breaking this post up into a couple different ones so that you can get detailed instructions on the different methods of organization. In this post we will be giving a general outline of ways to organize your coupons. 


In each of these methods, you can sort your coupons any way you like. Examples of these include:
Expiration Date
Categories (health & beauty, household, pantry, etc)
Amount
Most Likely to Use
Store vs. Manufacture
Date Released


The Box Method: Using a shoe box and dividers, like a recipe box, you can simply snip and stack your coupons. I haven't used this method, but I think I would if I didn't want to take my coupons with me everywhere I go. 






The File Folder: You can either clip coupons or store by whole inserts. I'm talking about those plastic file folders with as little as 6 sections to as large as 12. I used this method for a while. 






The Binder: This is the method I'm using now. Each coupon is easily seen in baseball card sleeves, but it is time consuming.






Next week I'll be posting on each specific way to organize. I'll give detailed instructions and pros and cons of each method. :) 


Thank you all so much for reading! I really enjoy sharing this information with everyone. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as well as suggestions with things you would like to be posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!