Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tigers


We made another zoo trip today. Matt got to go with us and Klaeyton just loved that he got to walk around with Daddy. He talked about seeing the giraffes and elephants all morning but when we got to the zoo, he really wanted to see the tigers. We've only been to the zoo twice this summer, and K has expressed interest in the animals and says they look cool, but he hasn't really lingered to keep watching any particular animal...until today...until we saw the tigers. 




Klaeyton watched the tigers in awe and I stood there smiling at him. He just thought they were so awesome. We had to tear him away and I promised him we'd go back to see them. I even told him I took some pictures we could print out. 


Now my little man is asleep on the couch, but I know when he wakes up he'll be talking about tigers. 


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!