Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Has Begun!

Summer is in full force and you know us...we're busy busy busy. The weather has been kind of crazy but we've managed to keep the summer spirit in motion :)


We went to the Lorain County Speedway for the Faster Pastor race and naturally Tan Tan (what Parker calls Klaeyton) and Parker were busy stirring up trouble.


Here's my little princess with her awesome ear buds in at the races.


This was our first zoo trip of the summer. We have passes so we plan on going a lot, hopefully tomorrow in fact. I love this picture because Klaeyton's face is so priceless.


We've had a few rainy days already and this seems to be one of the favorite inside activities. Even Jules tries to join in :)


Katie's recital was wonderful. I absolutely love watching her dance. I think I cry every year. 


How could I leave this picture out? Jules is ready for church and well...you can tell how happy she is :)


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!