Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Eight List For Saturday :)

1. I think this has been one of the most productive Saturdays I've had in awhile. :)


2. Wait till you see the progress I've made upstairs! Oh how I'm excited :)


3. Tomorrow is going to make history :) it's the launch of our new location for Great Lakes Church. And we're pretty stoked :)


4. I realize I've put a lot of smilie faces in this list so far. I hope that doesn't bother you :)


5. Klaeyton's birthday party went very well! I think this is my favorite picture...

6. If you want to see all the fantastical pictures check out my facebook page. :)

7. That picture took way too long to upload. Sometimes I don't think my high speed internet is very high speed. 

8. So hockey season has begun and I'm excited. :) Go Red Wings! :)

Goodnight ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!