Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Peeing in the Bedroom and Babies in Bellies :)

I haven't blogged in almost a week. :( it isn't that I haven't wanted to, trust me. It's that we've been so busy. We launched our new location for church so my workload has increased :) And trust me, that's fantastic news!


But on to some fun things. I have a couple Klaeyton stories to share. Yesterday, I was getting ready to leave for a staff meeting and as Matt is sitting on the couch with his coffee, attempting to wake up, I yell for Klaeyton to come tell me bye. He is in his room with the door closed. Well all of a sudden the door flings open and there's Klaeyton cheesing as big as possible, stark naked. Before we can even react he begins running around the house. It definitely made me smile. 


Later on in the day, I call Matt to see how things are going and am informed that in the midst of trying to get K to take a nap, he has caught him naked and peeing on the floor on multiple occasions. Needless to say the potty chair got moved to the living room. 


I wonder...can you really duct tape diapers to two year olds?


This morning I took K with me to my midwife appointment. I won't lie, I was a little scared he might go on some naked rampage or something and not behave. He was, in fact, an angel. He found himself a particular toy and kept himself occupied the whole time. I was ecstatic. But the memorable part was when the midwife was checking the baby's heartbeat and Klaeyton perked up and gave me a huge smile. When I said, "Klaeyton that's the baby in mommy's belly." he came running over to my belly saying, "Baby!" 


A part of me thought...maybe he does get that there's a baby in there ;)


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!