Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Eight List For Tuesday!

1. I only have ten weeks or less left before Julyiet gets here. I'm counting on the "or less" part. 


2. Today has been an emotional, hormonal roller coaster for me and I've cried a lot. 


3. I feel a little better now that I've cried, but I still think pregnancy hormones are stupid. 


4. Klaeyton will be two on Thursday and I have to say, it makes me sad. 


5. Despite how sometimes I wish he would stay little forever, it's an indescribable feeling to see him develop his own personality. 


6. I think I've laughed at him more this past week than ever. What can I say? My kid is hilarious. 


7. Ok my eyes and my body just ache. I'm going to sleep now. 


8. Sorry there wasn't anything terribly exciting in this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!