Thursday, October 28, 2010

Smile! You're On Camera!

I wanted to share some moments that have occurred lately that have been amusing, hilarious, precious and heart warming :)


Here's Klaeyton drinking white milk...yes WHITE milk from a big boy cup :) He does really well with the drinking part, it's the carrying the cup around without spilling it that he doesn't quite get yet. But that's ok we just stick to big boy cups in the chair at the table.
I know you all have seen Klaeyton's car hat before but this picture is just classic. I don't really even know if he was asleep. 


These two pictures are just funny to me. Every time we go to the Collins' house the kiddos manage to engage in this activity of pushing each other around in this baby doll stroller. Priceless.



Sometimes I feel like I already have two kids. Watching these two play together makes me smile :)



What a neat picture :) yes I just said the word "neat"

I give you permission to laugh hysterically at the next one ;)

Matt told me I looked like Tim Allen from the Santa Claus in my grey "sweat suit". Sadly, I found that he was right.
Lately Klaeyton sneaks off into his room where he can literally undress himself in under 30 seconds. This picture was taken on a night when he refused to keep a diaper on. So I compromised and told him if he insisted on not wearing a diaper, that he had to wear big boy underwear. He loved them because they had Nemo on them, and he kept them dry all evening long :)

Warning: the next picture is bound to make you laugh hysterically :)
Katie and I were sitting at the table eating dinner and I look over and this is what I see. Poor guy. I laughed a lot because people tell me all the time how their kids fell asleep in the high chair and Klaeyton never did...until this picture. Even now when I look at it, it makes me smile :)

Oh the joys of being an ordinary mom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!