Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Short Vent Session

So I'm not trying to be a negative nanny or anything so I apologize if this post radiates some bad energy. I'm going crazy. Klaeyton used to lie down for naps and bedtime so well and now he clings to me and screams for at least 20 minutes before deciding to finally give up the fight. He's only napping maybe an hour and a half verses the two to three hours I was getting before.  At night he's up at least twice and he screams and screams and it takes forever to get him to go back to sleep.  I thought the newborn stage ended months ago. The only thing I can think of that has changed is that he's not in daycare anymore. And he's clingier now than he was then. It's driving me nuts. And I wanted to put him in a toddler bed and move him upstairs in a couple months. I would really like to enjoy my shot at sleep while I can since I can vividly remember the sleepless nights with Klaeyton as a newborn. I don't think I can handle two kids keeping me up all night. One will surely be enough. 


Ok. I think I'm done venting. I feel much better now. Sometimes a good vent is all it takes.


Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!