Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Non-Biased Mom With A New Job!

The weekends are always busier than we intend them to be. And it makes it harder to get back to the daily grind on Monday mornings. And this week I was able to start a new job. One that I actually love doing. I was honorably selected to be the Director of Church Life for Great Lakes Church (www.greatlakeschurch.net check it out!) And I have to say I think I've found my calling :) 


Klaeyton's been a little rough around the edges the last few days. Between a diaper rash, still not wanting to sleep by himself and the whininess of being cooped up because the yard is so yet it's been a little trying. Today I might embark on taking him with me to do some errands just so that I can get him out of the house. 


Softball on Sunday was a blast! Two of the GLC teams played each other and then we went to watch the last team play. As usual K is running around like a mad man. At one point he made it into our dug out and picked up somebody's hat. Of course it was about eight sizes too big for him but naturally he stuck it on his head sideways anyway. Everyone just kept telling me how cute he was. I have to admit, it's nice to hear other people say that so that I know I'm not a completely biased mom. :)


Oh the joy of being and ordinary mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!