Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Broken Laptop

Well...writing will be sparse until we get our computer back. It's currently "in the shop" and for free thanks to our lovely Apple Care plan :) I'm hoping to have it back by the end of this week/early next week at the latest. Plus we've spent the last couple days in Kentucky visiting Matt's family. It has been one fantastic breath of fresh air. 

Kentucky has been overly hot and humid but we still miss it nonetheless. We've gotten to go swimming, Klaeyton got an awesome new bike, and yesterday I was able to fulfill a White Castle craving that I can't enjoy at home. I've been able to rest and I've also been able to get some work done despite the lack of our laptop. 

More awesomely (I know that isn't really a word, at least I don't think it is) than all that is watching Klaeyton with Nana and Papa. He took to them right away like he just saw them last week (when we actually haven't been here since January). He's having a ball. It makes me sad that we don't live closer, but it also makes me feel so blessed that we are able to have these times that we do. I love that Klaeyton has so many people that love him. 

Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!