Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Car Hat :)


I've began gathering things for the winter season. Brainstorming to figure out what we need. Hats, gloves, coats, a snowsuit, boots all that jazz, and the downside to having babies and toddlers is that rarely can they wear what they wore last year, so I'm pretty much starting from scratch. Boo. I will be attending a resale event this Saturday where I'm hoping to find a whole slew of stuff for the kiddos, but yesterday as we were exploring the new Walmart in Lorain I came across this hat (and it came with mittens) for $7. Normally, I wouldn't pay that, but I also know how much Klaeyton really doesn't care to wear hats, so I figured maybe if it had something on it that he's completely obsessed with, he'll actually wear it. And yes I was right, so yes it was worth paying seven dollars for. It's not even cold yet and he loves his car hat :) 

Oh the joy of being an ordinary mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!