Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Ten List For Today!

I need to get over my "fear" of blogging. I'm always so worried that my posts need to be of some sort of caliber. Umm. Who am I writing this for again? Well, I love my readers :) yes I know who some of you are, I secretly stalk you. JUST KIDDING! But ultimately I do this because I enjoy doing it, so why am I fretting?


The last couple days have been busy, hence the lack of postage :) So this one, it's def going to be labeled with pretty much everything. YES! 


1. This is Klaeyton, wait for it...eating chicken nuggets!!! I haven't been able to get him to eat hardly any kind of meat and he scarfed these...the vegetables...well not so much but we'll work on that :)


2. Oh Klaeyton and his suckers. Cheese!


3. Yes this is only about 2 minutes later :) I have to admit I felt pretty bad having to wake him up to clean up his face :)


4. I tried out a new recipe tonight that I'll share later. I even took pictures :)


5. My dog has an in the house complex where she thinks she's too good to ever be outside. 


6. Klaeyton loves to put his own shoes on and when I catch him putting them on the wrong feet, I say, "Wrong foot!" and instead of switching feet, he picks up the other shoe. Am I the only one who thinks this is weird?


7. I can't remember the last time I sat through a whole meal in my home without having to get up at least like a gazillion times. 


8. It's beginning to feel oh so much like fall...and I LOVE IT!


9. I really do think I want a Kindle. The more I read about them, the more I want one. 


10. I was sitting here thinking what the last item on my ten list today would be when Matt walked out of the bathroom looking like this. Oh the things that drop in your lap. Yes, I married this man :)


Oh the joy of being me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!