Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Upstairs...Dun Dun Duuun!

I'm trying out this whole labels thing on the blog to see how it works. hmm. 


Anywho, this post is really about how I'm celebrating that I finally drug my butt upstairs to get started. And of course, telling you all about it just wouldn't do me justice. So I'll share some pictures with you all. Warning! Disclosure! It's a complete disaster, but now it's a complete disaster in progress :)


This is what my stairs currently look like. I started from the back of the upstairs and haven't made it this far, so yes even after today my stairs still look like this. 


I guess I should be embarrassed. But I'm not. 
                     This is what the top of the stairs looks like. 
                             Nope didn't make it here yet either.

This is what I managed to get done in only an hour. All those boxes on the left, those are "crap boxes" meaning I threw all the crap that was on the floor in them and pushed them to the side, because ultimately I still have to go through them all. And I would like to say that the majority of stuff in those boxes belongs to my husband. The boxes on the right consist of all the books that used to be on our bookshelf, until we moved and it died. 

I must say I'm impressed with the amount of clear floorspace I achieved. I'm off to a great start :)


Unfortunately, I still have this to sort through before really beginning the clearing out of stuff. Well, this and the crap on the stairs I shared earlier. It seems I have my work cut out for me. :)

But I'm ok with it. Once it's finished, I'll hardly know what to do with myself. 




Don't worry. I'll keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!