Monday, September 13, 2010

I Think Pregnancy Hormones Are Stupid.

Ever have one of those days where everything irritates you? Where you cry for no apparent reason and you want to crawl under a rock? Yes, I think we all have days like that. But when you're pregnant, you're expected to have days like that. Today hasn't been that bad, but I can def feel the pregnancy hormones creeping up on me and I don't like it. I don't like not being in complete control of my emotions. And I certainly don't like when I find myself irritated or crying and really can't pin point the reason why. It just isn't convenient for me. I like to be happy. I like to see the glass half full and laugh at the sticky situations that everyone gets stuck in in life. Pregnancy hormones make all of that so much more difficult. I think they're stupid. 


Short blog I know. But I wanted to share that :)


Oh the joys of being pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!