Monday, September 27, 2010

My Ten List For Monday!

1. I apologize in advance if this list sounds whiny. I've had a rough day. 


2. I woke up this morning with every intention of being productive, getting my week going and determined to keep my energy level up. 


3. HAH! Of course it didn't work out that way. As I got into my car and put it into drive, I realized my brake light was on and the brake pedal just glided straight to the floor...boo. 


4. So almost four hundred dollars later, my brakes are fixed. 


5. I got our stuff moved upstairs. And I did get some things done around the house, but I still feel super behind. 


6. The midwives put me on iron pills. Yuck. Did I already post about this? I can't even remember. 


7. We're selling our Wii if anyone is interested, we kind of need the money now :(


8. On a bright note, I only have 11 weeks or less left until baby Julyiet gets here! Yay!


9. But that makes me think about all the stuff I still need to do. Boo. 


10. I should just quit while I'm ahead... C'mon Monday Night Football, my qb needs to have an awesome game so I can win my fantasy game this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me!